A roofer is a professional who is specialised in the construction of roofs. A roofers job is to monitor the whole process of roofing in both commercial and residential properties. It is important that a roofer first analyses the construction plans and then makes sure that all the roofing is done in accordance to the design plan.
A roofer is also in charge of any materials, accessories to support the roofing and substrates that are to be used in any roofing installations. Most of what goes into the installation and process of roofing is handled by a professional roofer which includes any trusses, beams and rafters that roofs are installed upon.
What does a roofer actually do?
Roofers jobs include anything from roof repairs, renovations to brand new installations. As a roofers job is to work on top of roofs, their work can be very dangerous and should always be carried out by someone who is fully qualified and highly skilled. To be a professional roofer, you can’t be scared of heights as your whole job is revolved around being high up and having a good balance.
A roofers work is carried out on both new and existing roofs, installing materials, repairing materials and renovating roofs too. Often, a roofer will be asked to replace old materials with new materials in order to restructure a house and make it more solid.
What materials do roofers work with?
A roofer will work with all kinds of materials, some of those being, polymer, rubber, metal, tiles and even asbestos. All of these material have different ways of application and are used in both industrial sectors and domestic sectors.
The Autumn season is a funny time of year. With the weather still being warm from the Summer but edging towards the winter it starts to rain. With Autumn being in between, it is the time of year where you will find it will rain most days but it will be warm and muggy also.
So… what do you do? I have researched and found all the items of clothing you need to stay cool and dry but also stay in with the fashion!
- Get those boots out – For this time of year, the perfect shoes are those that are waterproof yet not covering your legs (this will avoid them getting too hot).
Perfect fashion item: Hunter ankle rain boots
- Moisture resistant shorts – Moisture resistant shorts are perfect for this weather as they are lightweight, water resistant and if you buy the right style, they are very fashionable and in with the trend of 2016!
Perfect fashion item: Boohoo’s cheap but good quality waterproof shorts
- The boys cap – Looking very fashionista but also keeping your head dry is a must! A lot of women think that wearing caps is a male thing but if you wear the cap with the right outfit, the two together can look AMAZING.
Perfect fashion item: Boss, black and green men’s cap
- Those cropped jackets – Cropped jackets are a must have in this weather as they keep you cool but at the same time… they keep you dry! It’s nice to get your tummy out once in a while and with a cropped jacket, you can cover up but have a little flesh showing too, lovely!
Perfect fashion item: There are so many different cropped jackets out there, but for me, Missguided slay every time.
Hope this helps ladies! Go and slay Autumn with your new clothes!
Welcome to my fifth blog post! As I am currently having my kitchen completely revamped, in this blog post, I wanted to share with you some exciting different kitchen designs that have come to light in 2016. Throughout this blog, I will share with you all of the most popular designs for your kitchen and the different colours that will really make your kitchen stand out.
I have listed 3 of my favourite kitchen designs I looked at and the most popular designs in 2016.
- 80s Glamour design – As you may have noticed, the 80s style is definitely back! With glamorous flapper dresses and head accessories trending in the fashion world, it is also trending massively in the decor world too!
With high gloss surfaces, brass being used for kitchen accessories and mirrored backsplashes making a comeback, the 80s is definitely an old design coming back to the fashion limelight. With all of the 80s design being an elegant, modern and sophisticated finish, it can bring any home to life.
- Soft, gentle colours – Over the recent years, the type of colours in kitchens has changed dramatically. Over the past couple of years, the popular designs have gone from bright colours to dark colours and in 2016, they have started to become more muted.
With pastel colours, such as, pale blue or pale pink coming back onto people’s wish lists, the standard kitchen colour white is being completely taken over!
- LED lights all round – LED lights are really taking the kitchen designs by storm! People love the idea of having well-lit glass cabinets and LED lights underneath the worktops to give off that extra elegant, glamorous feel to your kitchen.
One of the most popular kitchen designs has started to contain LED strip lights above the cabinets, under counters, inside cabinets and also underneath cabinets. This design became popular as it came to light (excuse the pun) that the kitchen started to offer better mood-settings and gave off a more homely, fashionista kind of feel.
They are Jordan UK’s top three favourite kitchen ideas for 2016, happy kitchen designing!
Hey guys! So, here is another blog post about what to wear in this strange weather! With it being warm but rainy at the same time, deciding on whether or not you should wear a coat is a huge decision this time of year!
When you are hot and you want to wear those short shorts and that beautiful colourful crop top but… it’s raining outside, it is so hard as you have to dress appropriately to stop you from getting soaked from head to toe!
Now, an umbrella is a god send and whoever invented them… they’re a legend! But, not everywhere you go is appropriate for an umbrella (like a festival or a market for instance) as you don’t want to be poking people’s eyes out!
So, here are some great items for you to purchase for those days where an umbrella just won’t work!
- The see through mac – This is the best fashionable item of clothing for this kind of weather! The designer that designed this mac deserves a medal as every girls’ dream came true the day it came out.
The see through mac is perfect for those warm days that you want to wear your skimpy outfit showing off your beautiful body but also cover up when it rains! This mac being see through allows everybody to see your gorgeous outfit but keeps you nice and dry and your outfit on point!
- The trench coat – The trench coat can be worn and will make any outfit look elegant. When you get caught in the rain, it won’t matter as you will still look glamorous while you’re running to find cover!
- Get the anorak out – If you choose the right anorak, it can make your body shape glow! With the anorak having a tight waist band, you can still look fashionable and stylish whilst covered up during the rainy season.
With the anorak being lightweight too, you won’t get too warm on a hot, rainy day.
So, who cares whether it rains? You have it covered with these three amazing items of clothing!
When the weather is like this, it can be so hard to find something appropriate, comfortable and something that will still make you look fabulous! Well ladies, I am here to help you out a little and give you just a few items of clothing to help you decide what outfit to wear next!
So, let’s start with your footwear! Deciding what to wear on your feet can sometimes be the hardest decision to make. Deciding whether to wear those beautiful new suede shoes you bought last week or to wear those wellies that you keep in the shed! These are a few things I found that work perfectly on those hot, rainy days!
- Short rain wellie boots – These beauties are perfect for this weather as they won’t make your feet and legs too hot as they only just cover your ankles and they come in glittery colours to make them look glamorous!
- Jelly shoes – Jelly shoes made a comeback in 2013 and still to this date, they are perfect for rainy weather! When it’s hot, they will keep your feet cool and when it rains, although they won’t keep your feet completely dry, they are so easy to clean and they will not get ruined in this weather!
- Boat shoes – Boat shoes are great for this weather as they are waterproof and they also look extremely fashionable. Boat shoes are a posher type of flat shoe and are so comfy and good for your delicate feet. They also do not make your feet hotter as they allow your feet to breathe throughout the day!
Please check out my future blogs for more on what to wear on warm, rainy days in the UK!
Sometimes, we have clothes that we just can’t let go of or feel too insecure to let them go and try something different. Everybody has experienced it and everybody knows that it’s not always easy getting rid of those clothes that are no longer in any way, shape or form fashionable… yet we still hold onto them.
I have listed below some serious NO’s that need to be taken out of your wardrobe right now and should never be seen again! The items listed below are what I believe (and most of the fashion world believe) will never, ever come back into fashion.
- Elasticated jeggings – You know those denim leggings called… jeggings? Well, when they started off, they looked more like jeans but were comfier as they felt more like leggings and hugged your beautiful curves but… now, they have become stretchy, unflattering and as they now have an elasticated waist that hugs you so tight it makes your body look oddly shaped, they are definitely a no go.
They have now become the worst of jeans and the worst of leggings all in one!
- Low-waist jeans – The super low waist jeans are a thing of the past and should have stayed there! When you are in public and you are pulling up your jeans to ensure everybody around you does not see more than they bargained for is not a very nice habit to get back into.
- Those comfy clothes – Loungewear is becoming extremely fashionable and is in high demand from every retailer. Most of the loungewear you see today really embraces your figure and although you are in your ‘scruffs’ you still feel and look fashionable.
But, there are loungewear out there that are from the past and should have never come back into the limelight… those outfits are the ones that make you want to hide if someone knocks the door as they just don’t do anything for your figure and can make you look bigger than you are!
These are just a few of the fashion no no’s of today in my opinion! So what are you waiting for? Go get rid of them and thank me later!