The Autumn season is a funny time of year. With the weather still being warm from the Summer but edging towards the winter it starts to rain. With Autumn being in between, it is the time of year where you will find it will rain most days but it will be warm and muggy also.
So… what do you do? I have researched and found all the items of clothing you need to stay cool and dry but also stay in with the fashion!
- Get those boots out – For this time of year, the perfect shoes are those that are waterproof yet not covering your legs (this will avoid them getting too hot).
Perfect fashion item: Hunter ankle rain boots
- Moisture resistant shorts – Moisture resistant shorts are perfect for this weather as they are lightweight, water resistant and if you buy the right style, they are very fashionable and in with the trend of 2016!
Perfect fashion item: Boohoo’s cheap but good quality waterproof shorts
- The boys cap – Looking very fashionista but also keeping your head dry is a must! A lot of women think that wearing caps is a male thing but if you wear the cap with the right outfit, the two together can look AMAZING.
Perfect fashion item: Boss, black and green men’s cap
- Those cropped jackets – Cropped jackets are a must have in this weather as they keep you cool but at the same time… they keep you dry! It’s nice to get your tummy out once in a while and with a cropped jacket, you can cover up but have a little flesh showing too, lovely!
Perfect fashion item: There are so many different cropped jackets out there, but for me, Missguided slay every time.
Hope this helps ladies! Go and slay Autumn with your new clothes!
Hey guys! So, here is another blog post about what to wear in this strange weather! With it being warm but rainy at the same time, deciding on whether or not you should wear a coat is a huge decision this time of year!
When you are hot and you want to wear those short shorts and that beautiful colourful crop top but… it’s raining outside, it is so hard as you have to dress appropriately to stop you from getting soaked from head to toe!
Now, an umbrella is a god send and whoever invented them… they’re a legend! But, not everywhere you go is appropriate for an umbrella (like a festival or a market for instance) as you don’t want to be poking people’s eyes out!
So, here are some great items for you to purchase for those days where an umbrella just won’t work!
- The see through mac – This is the best fashionable item of clothing for this kind of weather! The designer that designed this mac deserves a medal as every girls’ dream came true the day it came out.
The see through mac is perfect for those warm days that you want to wear your skimpy outfit showing off your beautiful body but also cover up when it rains! This mac being see through allows everybody to see your gorgeous outfit but keeps you nice and dry and your outfit on point!
- The trench coat – The trench coat can be worn and will make any outfit look elegant. When you get caught in the rain, it won’t matter as you will still look glamorous while you’re running to find cover!
- Get the anorak out – If you choose the right anorak, it can make your body shape glow! With the anorak having a tight waist band, you can still look fashionable and stylish whilst covered up during the rainy season.
With the anorak being lightweight too, you won’t get too warm on a hot, rainy day.
So, who cares whether it rains? You have it covered with these three amazing items of clothing!
When the weather is like this, it can be so hard to find something appropriate, comfortable and something that will still make you look fabulous! Well ladies, I am here to help you out a little and give you just a few items of clothing to help you decide what outfit to wear next!
So, let’s start with your footwear! Deciding what to wear on your feet can sometimes be the hardest decision to make. Deciding whether to wear those beautiful new suede shoes you bought last week or to wear those wellies that you keep in the shed! These are a few things I found that work perfectly on those hot, rainy days!
- Short rain wellie boots – These beauties are perfect for this weather as they won’t make your feet and legs too hot as they only just cover your ankles and they come in glittery colours to make them look glamorous!
- Jelly shoes – Jelly shoes made a comeback in 2013 and still to this date, they are perfect for rainy weather! When it’s hot, they will keep your feet cool and when it rains, although they won’t keep your feet completely dry, they are so easy to clean and they will not get ruined in this weather!
- Boat shoes – Boat shoes are great for this weather as they are waterproof and they also look extremely fashionable. Boat shoes are a posher type of flat shoe and are so comfy and good for your delicate feet. They also do not make your feet hotter as they allow your feet to breathe throughout the day!
Please check out my future blogs for more on what to wear on warm, rainy days in the UK!
Welcome to my first blog ladies! I have been doing a lot of research about all the different types of fashion that is looking to be trending for Autumn this year! And i must say, the fashion industry has really done it this year! From fur to ruffles, you name it, the Autumn fashion has it coming your way and I am so excited to share with you some of my findings!
- Lots and lots of fur – Fur has been a big fashionable item of clothing for a long, long time now but it’s what fashion designers have done with it this year. Fashionistas have taken fur to a whole new level by not only using it to make a statement to your outfit, but with an added splash of colour, patterns and shapes, the fashion industry have made fur more exciting for buyers for Autumn 2016.
- Metallic GOLD – This Autumn, the metallic look is definitely coming out to play! For years, metallic outfits have been deemed more for elder fashion and more of a costume type of trend. But this year, it has really become a fashion must have! With beautiful gold shimmering tops to gold metallic jeans, your wardrobe will never be the same again!
- Tan, tan and more tan – More neutral, warm colours are in this Autumn and wow, clothes have never looked so stunning! The colour tan is used in clothes as it matches any skin type! Whether you have a light complexion or a darker complexion, tan seems to suit all and not to mention, tan goes with every colour you can think of, bonus!
So there you have it, they are my top three must haves for this Autumn 2016 ladies! Go and by those beautiful outfits and start trending your own styles!